This list made my morning! If you're like me, you'll be surprised how many of these are true for you.
36 Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too...
1. On a road trip, you start to think of the other cars as your travel companions, and feel a tinge of sadness when you exit the highway.
2. You still unconsciously think of the ’90s as being 10 years ago.
3. You immediately go back and read an email right after you hit send.
4. You’d rather take an inferior parking spot and walk than stress yourself out looking for the perfect spot.
5. When you take a shower, you make a bucket with your arms to catch as much water as you can and splash it all onto the shower floor.
6. Long phone call = pacing around the entire house.
7. You procrastinate when getting into the shower, but hate getting out once you’re in.
8. You spell out Wednesday like Wed-nes-day in your head when you’re writing it. Also Feb-ru-ary.
9. You get lost in thought while reading, but don’t notice until you’re three pages past where you stopped paying attention.
10. When you’re in a store where you’re not planning on buying anything, you start to get paranoid that security thinks you’re a shoplifter.
Click here to see Buzzfeed's full list of 36 Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too. I had to post one more because I do this one ALL the time...