Posted March 21st, 2014 @ 6:16am
I saw this on Facebook yesterday and while many of them could apply to women too- this mainly focuses on the guys. What do you think? Have a favorite or one you'd remove from the list?
45 Ultimate Tips For Men
1. Go for women you perceive to be "out of your league." You'll surprise yourself.
2. Never have sex with anyone who doesn't want it as much as you.
3. Never hit someone unless they are an immediate threat.
4. Every hat should serve a purpose.
5. Never take her to the movies on a first date.
6. Learn to wet shave.
7. Nothing looks more bad-ass than a well tailored suit.
8. Shave with the grain on the first go-around.
9. Always look a person in the eye when you talk to them.
10. Buy a plunger before you need a plunger.
11. Exercise makes you happy. Run, lift and play sports.
12. Brush your teeth before you put on your tie.
13. A small amount of your paycheck should go directly to your savings account each month.
14. Call your parents every week.
15. Never wear a clip-on tie.
Click here to see the other 30.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images