Since it seems I've been admitting embarrassing things left and right this week- here's another one- I'm more than mildly obsessed with ears, their cleanliness and whether or not other people have good ear hygiene.
That actually felt pretty good to type.
My obsession started early and it didn't help that my Mom (a nurse) had an otoscope in our home.
ANWAY- that's why this list caught my attention. To my neighbor, Alyssa, who's always got her ear to the ground when it comes to people's lobe-lube, this one's for you...
6 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Earwax
1. Earwax keeps your ears from itching.
2. It also keeps them (relatively) clean.
3. Your earwax can tell you about your sweat. (Definitely click on the link to find out more about this one.)
4. Earwax varies by race.
5. Stress or fear can increase earwax production.
6. Ear candles are a big no-no.
Click here for the full article.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images