Today, I guarantee you'll learn something.
77 Facts That Sound Like Huge Lies But Are Actually Completely True
1. If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds just like Pac-Man.
2. The YYK on your zipper stands for “Yoshida Kogyo Kabushikigaisha.”
3. Maine is the closest U.S. state to Africa.
4. Anne Frank, Martin Luther King Jr., and Barbara Walters were born in the same year, 1929.
5. The name Jessica was created by Shakespeare in the play Merchant of Venice.
Click here to see the rest of the list. Which one were you most surprised by?