A school teacher in Boston asked her second grade students to list the steps needed to fall in love with someone. A list that two of the girls came up with is pretty interesting.
Here are the 11 steps they outlined, in order...
1. First you stare at the person
2. You get close to each other
3. You ask for a date
4. You go in bed and do sex
5. When you kiss, you suck and lick
6. Get naked in bed, and do more sex
7. Go dance, and put your noses together
8. You go in bed forever, then kiss forever
9. Take a shower together and kiss
10. Give each other rings
11. Go to the pool together
The best thing you will read all day: two of my sister's 2nd graders on "how to fall in love." My favorite: step #8. pic.twitter.com/AfmjcNcNpm— Ted Scheinman (@Ted_Scheinman) December 21, 2013