There is a lot that goes on in world that how can anyone keep up with it all? But some of these things just don't sound legit, or I guess I never thought any of these random facts. Thanks Buzzfeed, I learned something new today.
1. Woody from Toy Story has a full name--Woody Pride.
2. The name Jessica was created by Shakespeare.
3. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
4. Hippo milk is pink.
5.Anne Frank, Martin Luther King Jr., and Barbara Walters were born in the same year, 1929.
6. Betty White is actually older than sliced bread.
7. Duck Hunt is a two-player game. Player two controls the ducks.
8. And there’s enough water in Lake Superior to cover all of North and South America in one foot of water.
9. The probability of you drinking a glass of water that contains a molecule of water that also passed through a dinosaur is almost 100%.
10. The last time the Cubs won the world series, Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, and New Mexico were not yet states.
Check out the rest of the facts here.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.