Buzzfeed has come up with a list of the worst pick-up lines that people have ever heard. Although they are pretty bad, they are also REALLY clever! Check them out below:
1) "You must have ate lucky charms for breakfast cause you're magically delicious."
2) "Are you a ticket? Cause you got fine written all over you."
3) "If you were a potato, I'd totally eat you"
4) "I don't have a library card but I'd still check you out."
5) "I have skittles in my mouth, want to taste the rainbow?"
Check out the rest here
Photo courtesy of Flickr-Micky**