Dog starts house fire by stealing pancakes!

posted by Karla Cantrell - 

ICYMI: Dog Sets Home On Fire Trying To Swipe Pancakes - A Massachusetts family is thankful their dog is alive and for fire alarms and they’ve also learned a lesson.

The Southwick family placed left-over pancakes on the stove, which their Golden Retriever couldn't resist. The family submitted a home security video to the Southwick Fire Department showing their dog fetching the pancakes and accidentally igniting gas the stove.

Moments later the kitchen was engulfed in flames, prompting an alarm to the fire department. Firefighters were able to put the flames out before the fire spread to the rest of the home.

Lesson? Never leave food on a gas stove.Source: NECN.com

title

Content Goes Here