We're halfway through November. Have the holidays officially started for you yet? A new poll found it might depend on which RADIO station you've been listening to.
People were asked when the holidays start, and the #1 answer was a tie between putting your tree up . . . and hearing Christmas music on the radio for the first time.
Here are a few more quick holiday stats . . .
1. The top songs that make us feel like the holidays have arrived are "Jingle Bells", "White Christmas", and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas".
2. Do you look forward to this time of year less now that you're an adult? Most agree the answer is yes. 72% enjoyed the holidays more when they were a kid.
3. The best age to be this time of year is between six and ten years old. 35% said that's when their fondest holiday memories come from.
4. Seven in ten Americans had holiday traditions growing up, and a lot of those traditions are still alive and well. Over 40% of us have at least one tradition we've been doing annually for more than 15 years.
5. Our most cherished holiday traditions are decorating the tree . . . seeing friends and family . . . decorating our home . . . watching movies . . . and sitting down for holiday meals.