The haunted house was featured on Netflix's "Haunters: Art of the Scare" in the episode "Dark Tourist". It's called McKamey Manor and it's located in Summertown, Tennessee.
According to WGNTV.com This haunted house has some pretty serious requirements before you're able to step inside too:
- Be 21 or older (or be 18-20 with parents approval, you only thought you were an adult at 18)
- Have a 'Sports Physical' and doctor's note stating you are physically and mentally cleared.
- Pass a background check
- Be screened via Facebook, Facetime, or phone
- Proof of medical insurance
- Sign a detailed 40 page waiver
- Pass a portable drug test on the day of the show
- Watch a two hour movie before visiting the manor which is basically a montage of people quitting the tour.
Photo: Mckamey Manor