GOOD NEWS: Pit Bull Saves Her Family From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Pit bulls get a bad rap, but three-year-old Ruby the pit bull shows they don’t all deserve it. The trained therapy dog saved her family from carbon monoxide poisoning and now she’s their hero.

Ruby’s owners Ronene Ando and Christopher Hall had recently set up a propane heater in their Lake View, New York home and when Ruby smelled the gas, she barked until her owners got up to see what was going on. Thanks to her instinct to save her owners, they were able to get out before carbon monoxide poisoning set in.

“Typically she only barks for one reason, and that’s if someone is at the door,” Ando explains. “Thanks to Ruby, everyone’s okay. Pit bulls are very protective of their owners.”

Source: People

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content