I owned by dream house, I loved my life and then...well, the sh** hit the fan and it felt like I lost everything. For YEARS, (I'm not kidding), I woke up at 2a and mentally walked through my house that I'd lost. The beautiful kitchen, the French doors, the claw foot tub in my bathroom, my backyard full of plants and birds. Over and over again, I replayed it in my head. Truth be told, I can do it again right now. But as the years go on, I can at least do it without bursting into tears. Little by little, I'm looking ahead instead of backwards and that's a VERY GOOD THING. It's just one of the habits you need to break to be happier right now. Stop living in the past. ~Karla
Ditch These Habits To Make Your Life Happier - Happiness is what you make it.
We bet you’ve heard that you create your own happiness. Well you can also sabotage it. The good news is, if you are, it can be fixed! Here are are some habits you want to kick to the curb.
- Comparing yourself to others. No one has the unique experiences that you do.
- Bad spending habits. Try and get on a budget!
- Creating unrealistic expectations.
- Social media obsession. It isn’t helping any!
- Fear of the unknown.
- Living in the past. It’s okay to think back, just don’t stay there.
- Avoiding going out of the house.
There are more too! See the full list here.