Los Cabos Boomfest 2018
Jenks on The River
11:00am-11:00pm Wed, July 4th 2018
Los Cabos in Jenks will be holding its Annual Boomfest Fireworks Show.
“Doing the Boomfest Fireworks Extravaganza has brought huge turnouts and great success. We are proud to put on the biggest Fireworks Show in Tulsa County”.
Los Cabos is known for their cabana bars and outside dining “We want to continue the tradition of our Annual Boomfest Fireworks Extravaganza”, said Mike Banks of 6B’s Restaurant Management Group. In years past, we’ve had huge turnouts and this year we’re anticipating crowds of more than 100,000 to enjoy our 28:00 minute tribute celebrating our Countries Independence”.
List of event includes:
- 11-3p – BANDS ON STAGE: Laron Simpson
- 3-6p - BANDS ON STAGE: Weston Horn
- 7-11p - BANDS ON STAGE: Squad Live
DRINK SPECIALS: Tecate $3.75, Coors Light & Miller Lite $3.25
- 12PM to 9PM HELOCOPTER RIDES
- 5 PM to 9 PM – BALLOON ARTIST & FACE PAINTING
- 6:30PM F-16 MILITARY FLYOVER - TBD
- 9:25 PM – U.S. MARINE CORPS WILL PRESENT COLORS
- 9:35 pm – NATIONAL ANTHEM – PERFORMED BY – TBD
- 9:45 PM – LARGEST FIREWORKS DISPLAY IN TULSA SHOT FROM THE JENKS BRIDGE (Simulcast on 106.1 The Twister and iHeart Radio with live broadcasts throughout the day on 2 Works for You, KJRH)
- Times may be subject to change
Special Thanks to...
The Flying Tee…Pinot's Pallet…and Los Cabos all on the Riverwalk!