While a lot of people looking for work may have a hard time finding jobs in their field, there are some occupations that are more in-demand than others, and folks with qualification for those gigs may not find it so hard to find their next job.
Well, Monster has come out with their list of the most in-demand jobs, ones that are not only posted most frequently, they represent 20% of all jobs posted on the site. Topping the list is registered nurse, which is only going to be more in demand in the coming years. In fact, the site projects there will be a 15% increase in postings for registered nurse through 2026.
Top Ten Most In-Demand Jobs
- Registered nurses
- Software developers
- Supervisors of retail sales workers
- Customer service representatives
- Heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers
- Computer user support specialists
- Sales representatives
- Maintenance and repair workers
- Retail salespersons
- Network and computer systems administrators