'Casey' was all ready to marry 'Alex,' her boyfriend of six years. That is, until she discovered that he as cheating on her - THE NIGHT BEFORE HER BIG DAY. But instead of canceling the wedding right then and there, she decided to exact her revenge on her two-timing fiancée. According to her story on Whimn, here's how it went down.
- Casey says she was hanging out with her besties at a nice hotel when she got a message on her phone – from an unknown number. The message? Screenshots of her soon-to-be husband's cheating texts with another woman. Judging by the date stamps, it had been going on for months...and was still happening. How bad were they? Here’s what some of them said:
- “This weekend. You and I. It is on, hot stuff. Bring your A game.”
- “Your body is f*****g incredible. And you know how to use it. I wish my GF had half the skills you do.”
- “I miss you so much. I’ve never had this kind of connection before.”
- She decided to walk down the aisle as planned, but once it was time to say her vows, she whipped out the phone and started reading the texts out loud. At the altar.
- The disgraced groom ultimately walked out, and sure, things got awkward...especially when she announced the party was still happening.
- And all heartbreak aside, Casey says “it was one hell of a party.”