Greta, a German shepherd from Delaware, is being called a hero for waking her family up in the middle of the night to warn them of a gas leak. Ken Walsh says the five-year-old dog started barking while the family was asleep and wouldn’t stop until he realized their propane stove was leaking.
Walsh says gas had already filled several rooms in their house and they never would have known if it wasn’t for their rescue dog’s warning. He calls Greta a “hero” for saving him, his wife, and their 14-year-old son. For her good deed, the pooch was rewarded with a steak and sweet potatoes.
Source: New York Post
Follow Houston Gaither’s Good News Blog (@HoustonOnAir) Here ►
♥ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/houstononair/
♥ Twitter: https://twitter.com/houstononair
♥ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/houstononair/
♥ YouTube: http://bit.ly/HGYT1061
♥ Good News Blog: http://bit.ly/HGGNB1061