- The first trailer for "Cats" is here:We've now got our first look at the big screen adaption of the Broaddway musical "Cats." The official trailer for the flick is now out, and it reveals the cat versions of Taylor Swift, Judi Dench, James Cordenand more. It also features cat Jennifer Hudsonsinging the musical's most famous tune, "Memory."Check it out to the right.
- “Jay & Silent Bob Reboot” Trailer Drops:It’s been 25 years since “Clerks” introduced the world to Jay and Silent Bob… and now they’re back. The trailer has dropped for the appropriately-titled sequel“Jay and Silent Bob Reboot,”starring “hetero life mates”Kevin SmithandJason Mewes,and a slew of other stars includingRosario Dawson, Jason Lee, Craig Robinson, Joe Manganiello,Justin Longand more! The movie premieres on October 15th.Check out the trailer to the right.
- Tom Cruise Unveils “Top Gun: Maverick” Trailer:Tom Cruisesurprised fans at San Diego Comic Con yesterday by dropping the trailer for “Top Gun: Maverick.” “I felt it was my responsibility to deliver it to you,” he told the crowd. “For me, ‘Top Gun’ is about competition. It is about family, it’s about sacrifice, it’s about heroism, and it’s a love letter to aviation.” The movie hits theaters on June 26th, 2020.Check out the trailer to the right.
- Quentin Tarantino Gives Sharon Tate More Screen Time:We told you beforethatQuentin Tarantinogot a little miffed by reporter wondering whyMargot Robbiedoesn’t have more lines asSharon Tatein his new flick “Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.” Well, it looks like he hasn’t entirely “rejected the hypothesis” after all. While he hasn’t given her more lines, the director tellsDeadlinethat her character has more screen time in the theatrical cut of the movie, which is two minutes longer than the Cannes premiere cut.
- Keanu Reeves Halts “Bill & Ted 3” Filming To Sign Autograph:Keanu Reevesis possibly the most likable celebrity in Hollywood, and he works for that reputation! “Bill & Ted 3” writerEd Solomonhas revealed that the actor“jumped out of the car”during filming to autograph a fan’s sign that included the actor’s now iconic quote “You’re Breathtaking.” At the time, the sign was just laying on a lawn where it was spotted by Reeves – so it must’ve been a pleasant surprise when the fan returned for it later!
- Brad Pitt in “Ad Astra” Trailer:Brad Pitt is backin “Ad Astra.” In this sci-fi thriller, he plays Roy McBride, an astronaut who heads into space to look for his father, the renegade astronaut Clifford McBride played byTommy Lee Jones.Watch the trailer on the right.
“It: Chapter Two” Drops New Trailer: The Losers Club is back in “It: Chapter Two,” and they’re facing the evil Pennywise. Thenewly released second trailershows the adult Losers Club gathering in Derry and hints at the various otherworldly and horrific events that happen in the book on which both films are based.
- New Uniforms for Sith Troopers: The storm troopers aregetting new uniformsin “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.” The new design was unveiled earlier this week at San Diego Comic Con as part of a special exhibit celebrating the evolution of the storm trooper design.