PopSugar writer Macy Cate Williams has an amazing grandfather. He’s 104-years-old, worked his way up to corporate manager of the dairy department at Safeway, and had a 67 year marriage with his wife. It was ‘til death do us part. Oh, and he did it all without a college degree. Needless to say “Grandpa Cheese” has a lot of wisdom and we’re glad Macy Cate is sharing it.
Here’s some great life lessons Macy Cate’s grandpa we can all learn from:
- Always maintain a good sense of humor.
- Never be too good to start at the bottom.
- Don't spend more money than you make.
- Love at first sight is not a fable.
- Having a bad job is better than having no job at all.
- Try not to take yourself so seriously.
- Have common sense. Think about the most reasonable answer to every situation. If you don't have common sense, you're a bust.
- Life is a gift that you must unwrap. It's up to you to determine if what's inside will lead you to happiness or dismay. You have the power to make that decision for yourself.
To get more wisdom from this extraordinary man clickhere.