Thanksgiving will be here before you know it and without a doubt the best part of the holiday is the food. While turkey is yummy, what we most look forward to are the sides, but it seems which ones you are looking forward to may depend on where you live.
- A new report looked at Google Trends to determine the most popular Thanksgiving side in each state.
- The report focused on Google searches in November, 2019
- They looked at over 20 different Thanksgiving day sides, with gravy included in the mix.
- So, which sides are the most popular?
- Well, Mashed potatoes are a big favorite, topping the list in 10 states.
- Mac n’ cheese and green bean casserole are close behind, with both popular in seven states.
- 47 states pick a carb as the most popular side, with only three preferring a veggie side.
- Belive it or not, folks in Maine opt for a side salad as their most popular side dish.
Click hereto find out your state’s favorite Thanksgiving side.