When it comes to coffee, most folks are pretty particular about how they take it, and apparently, whether you like your coffee hot, or prefer it over ice may say a lot about your personality.
A new survey finds:
- Hot coffee drinkers are most likely to be:
- Boomers, with 94% of those over 56 preferring their coffee hot.
- They are also more likely to be extroverts (40%), who prefer overcast weather (36%).
- 49% have either a fire or earth zodiac sign.
- Their favorite TV shows include “Schitt’s Creek” (36%) and “Friends” (32%)
- And their favorite music is eitherTaylor Swift(24%) orKane Brown(21%).
- Conversely, iced coffee and cold brew drinkers tend to be younger.
- 40% of Gen Z say prefer their coffee cold.
- 57% are either a water or air zodiac sign.
- They are also more likely to enjoy sunny weather (40%).
- As for TV shows, their favorites include “Unsolved Mysteries” (37%) and "Friends" (34%)
- And their favorite music comes fromMegan Thee Stallion(22%) and Kane Brown (20%)
But regardless of how they drink it, most coffee drinkers agree that they can’t live without it.
- In fact, many would give up a lot of things before they’d give up their favorite cup of Joe, including:
- Social Media (22%)
- TV (18%)
- Alcohol (16%)