While Halloween is the holiday most of us are focused on right now, Thanksgiving will be here soon, so it’s time to start making plans. And a surprising new collaboration is here to help.
A recent study from Bumble finds that more than half of respondents want to expand their social circles, so the dating app wants to lend a hand. Bumble for Friends, their section for platonic relationships, is teaming up with Butterball, the turkey brand to launch a Friendsgiving-planning feature.
- With the Friendsgiving feature, users can match with other people looking for Turkey Day plans with friends.
- It will allow users to join someone’s Friendsgving, find friends to invite to their own holiday gathering, or collaborate to co-host a Friendsgiving with new pals.
- The Friendsgiving feature will be available starting November 1st.
- Butterball and Bumble are also hosting several in-person and virtual gatherings ahead of the holiday where guests can meet new friends and get cooking tips from Butterball’s team of Turkey Talk-Line experts.
"Every year we help first-time and veteran cooks to present a meal that's 'chef's kiss,'" says Butterball Turkey Talk-Line expert Tyler Loranger. "And now, with Bumble For Friends, we're helping people to expand their social networks, to integrate them into these settings, and celebrate togetherness around the holidays."
- Get the details about the events at FindYourTable2023.com