Make sure you chew your food...seriously. A 50-year-old woman went to a hospital in China complaining of stomach pain and discovered mushrooms she'd eaten had grown in her stomach.
It turns out if you don't cook and chew dehydrated mushrooms properly, they can expand once they come in to contact with stomach acid. Doctors discovered multiple fungi had become lodged in the woman's stomach, including a whole mushroom measuring almost an inch in length.
Surgeons removed the mushrooms piece by piece and the woman recovered and was discharged from the hospital. Check out stomach churning footage of the surgery BELOW!
Source: Daily Mail