Plenty of families will be getting together on Sunday to celebrate Easter, and it seems being able to enjoy the best Easter possible may depend on where you live.
- A new WalletHub report reveals the Best Places to Celebrate Easter in the U.S.
- They judged 100 of the largest cities on 13 metrics in areas of Easter Observers, Traditions, Kids’ Easter and Easter Weather.
- They looked at things associated with a great Easter celebration like egg-hunts per capita, brunch restaurants per capita, candy and chocolate stores per capita, share of Christian population, more.
So where is the best place to celebrate Easter?
- Well, apparently Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which scores a 60.71 out of 100 and lands at two for Easter observers and three for traditions, and in the Top 10 for weather.
- Birmingham, Alabama, second overall, is tops for observers, while Orlando, Florida, third overall, is tops for traditions, Anchorage, Alaska is number one for kids’ Easter, and Albuquerque, New Mexico is tops for weather.
Top Ten Best Places to Celebrate Easter
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Birmingham, AL
- Orlando, FL
- Cincinnati, OH
- St. Louis, MO
- Cleveland, OH
- Buffalo, NY
- El Paso, TX
- New Orleans, LA
- Honolulu, HI
- As for the worst place to celebrate Easter, that would be North Las Vegas, Nevada, which scores a 31.02 and comes dead last for Easter traditions and at 98 for Easter observers.
Click here to see where your city falls on the list.