Someone asked people if various things count as cheating in a relationship. For example, if your partner was in a coma for months . . . might not wake up . . . and you slept with someone else, is that cheating? 41% say yes.
FULL STORY: We all know what cheating is in a relationship . . . or do we? Thousands of people took an online poll that asked if different things count as cheating or not. Here's what people said . . .
1. Does kissing someone on the cheek count as cheating? Only 7% say yes. But 73% think kissing on the lips is definitely cheating. 3% even think it's cheating when two actors have to kiss.
2. Scrolling through Tinder when you're bored, but not messaging anyone? 47% say yes, that's cheating. If you do message someone, 87% say it's cheating.
3. Hugging someone very closely and slowly? 14% think that's cheating.
4. Sending someone else revealing photos? Yes, 94% say it's cheating.
5. Giving someone a massage? 22% say it's cheating no matter the context.
6. Flirting with that cute barista at Starbucks? 26% think it's cheating.
7. Hooking up with someone else when you're on a "break"? 32% say it's cheating. Another 35% think it's a gray area, so it depends.
8. Sharing a bed, but you don't do anything? Only 17% say it's cheating.
9. Holding hands with someone else? 28% say it's cheating. Another 42% say it depends.
10. Telling someone, "I'd totally hook up with you if I was single"? 35% say it counts as cheating.
11. Hanging out with an ex without telling your significant other? Only 34% think that's definitely cheating.
12. Watching porn? Only 8% say it's cheating.
13. Sliding into someone else's DMs? 62% say it's cheating.
14. Having sex with someone else? Yeah, only 1% say that's NOT cheating.
15. And finally: Your partner has been in a coma for months and might not wake up. You sleep with someone. Is that cheating? 41% say yes.