It's amazing how different our opinions can be on this stuff: Thousands of people took an online poll that asked if random things are "turn-ons" or "turn-offs." Here's what people said . . .
1. Tattoos. 77% said they're a turn-on. But we're less likely to agree about piercings. 49% said they're a turn-on, and 51% said turn-off. (They didn't ask, but the LOCATIONS of these things probably factor in.)
2. When someone you're dating responds to a text immediately. 86% said it's a turn-on. 14% think it's a turn-off, and maybe a little desperate.
3. When someone's really funny. Yeah, it's a turn-on for 98% of us. So, 2% of us are all business.
4. When someone's super talkative. 62% said it's actually a turn-on.
5. When someone's overly confident or cocky. For 81% of us, it's a turn-off.
6. Loud talking. 94% said it's a turn-off.
7. When someone gets jealous really easily. 79% said turn-off. But just being overprotective is different. 56% said that's a turn-on.