Help For Those Affected By The Tornadoes

Our thoughts are with those that have recently been affected by the storms. If you or loved ones have been impacted by the recent tornadoes, we have partnered with the American Red Cross.

The best way to donate and help those in need is through a financial donation... which you can donate to here.


If victims are in need of shelter, they can go to the Osage County Fairgrounds (320 Skyline Drive, Pawhuska, OK) for temporary shelter.

American Red Cross:

Victims can request assistance by calling 1-800-RED-CROSS.

Oklahoma Baptist Disaster Relief:

Those interested in making tax-deductible contributions to help storm victims and relief efforts can go If you or a loved one suffered storm damage, you can request assistance on the Oklahoma Baptist Disaster Relief website.

Veterans Disaster Assistance:

Veterans impacted by the recent storms may be eligible for an Oklahoma Department of Veteran Affairs Emergency Assistance Grant.


Report Damages:

Residents are asked to report damages to their property.

Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management

Insurance Claims Assistance:

The Oklahoma Insurance Department (OID) provides guidance for the insurance claims process, and consumer inquiries and assistance if a claim is not been handled appropriately.


Make sure you stay weather aware with our news partner 2 News.

Hurricane relief truck

Photo: icholakov / iStock Editorial / Getty Images

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content